Wednesday, May 22, 2013
11:30 am - 12:00 pm - Light Lunch
12:00pm - 1:30 pm - Presentation
Four Points by Sheraton Pittsburgh North
910 Sheraton Drive
Mars, PA 16046
Sponsored by Sandler Training
Unfortunately, seating is limited, so you must pre-register using the form below.
For CEOs, Presidents, and Senior Managers.
STOP ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY!
In sales , you have two choices. You can develop your selling skills to catapult your success and that of your company or you can continue to perform at status quo. Today, a company needs to constantly be raising the bar and expectations of its people. . .and it starts at the top with the company leaders. Join John Rosso, award-winning sales force development expert, for insights into leading sales in the new economy.
Do you find that you or your people . . .
- Need technical help in moving the sale forward?
- Have self-limiting patterns that they just can’t break out of?
- Struggle to hold margin in negotiations with prospects?
- Become too willing to consider lowering prices instead of selling value?
- Spend too much time with non-decision makers?
- Leave valuable information with prospects only to find they won't make any decisions?
- Follow inconsistent methodologies to get new clients - and get inconsistent sales results?
This Executive Workshop is a free two hour training session where you can see first-hand how we tackle the same sales issues that your salespeople deal with every day. Invest two hours of your time and discover why more than 95% of attendees' rate the content and presentation of these sought after selling solutions the BEST they've ever heard!